We Are Dulux Accredited Painter
Let’s Paint Your Place is committed to the highest standards of workmanship and customer service. We adhere to the recommendations and specifications set out by Dulux for their products and provide these for your reference when we quote your painting project. We also meet the requirements set out in Australian Standard AS/NZS 2311:2009 Guide to the Painting of Buildings.
Let’s Paint Your Place is committed to reducing the environmental impact on all of our projects to protect the environment, minimise inconvenience to our clients and assist those who may be sensitive to painting fumes. We recommend low VOC Dulux paints such as Dulux Professional EnvirO2.
We also follow sustainable waste management practices. We use the innovative Dulux Envirowash system, a water-based paint wash-out and treatment system which converts paint wash-out into clean water and solid waste that can be safely disposed of. This ensures no unsightly paint residue is left on your premises after we finish painting.
Our painting services can also include the use of Dulux special effects. These include texture products, heritage colours and timber coatings and oils for decking and pergolas.
- We are honest and ethical in everything we do.
- We keep our commitments and treat our clients with respect.
- Our success is measured by the delight of our clients.
- We strive to exceed industry standards in customer service
and innovative painting solutions.
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our craftsmanship.
- We are committed to achieving excellence in the operational
and administrative aspects of the business.
- We take care and responsibility for our environment by utilising best practice waste management systems.
- We offer our clients the choice of having Dulux premium, low VOC paints that contain almost no paint smells and less air pollution.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We are committed to ensuring that the safety of our employees, our clients and our community is never compromised.
- We comply with all OH&S legislation.