Timber Flooring Restorations Carrum Downs
Looking to restore your timber flooring in Carrum Downs? We work with a wide variety of timber, and use the highest quality stains and coatings to fit every colour and design aesthetic.
Our Timber Flooring Restoration Process
We have worked on a large range of timber flooring restoration projects in Carrum Downs. Here is how we work:
- After you give us a call or request a quote, we come by to check your place out and consult with you on what you want.
- Once we find out what kind of timber flooring you have, we can discuss colour, finish and whether any panels need to be replaced etc.
- After we confirm the details of your project our team will get to work on sourcing materials, preparing the area, sanding back the timber, and replacing any floorboards that are broken or rotten.
- We then apply a high-quality Dulux coating of stain or other finishing suited to the intended purpose of the floor.
- In the end, we clean up and provide maintenance tips to ensure the floor’s longevity.