Bring back life to your timber flooring
Let’s Paint Your Place is Cranbourne’s premier restorer of timber flooring. The earthy colours and smooth finish of the wood evoke a sense of calmness and peace in anyone that sees it. Plus it suits the coastal charm of many homes in Dromana.
Installing it perfectly does require expertise and equipment that most people would not have. The good news is Let’s Paint Your Place are professionals at timber flooring!
The Let’s Paint Your Place Difference
- We have over 20 years of experience in working with timber flooring; from coating to full restoration and even installation, we can do it all.
- We are Intergrain Accredited Applicators, meaning we are well versed in using only the most appropriate Intergrain products for your timber choice and desired colour.
- Our team takes great care not to damage anything in your home. We clean up after ourselves after every project.
- Our expertise as painters and applicators is best seen in the smooth, even finish of a completed timber floor.
Our Timber Flooring Restoration Process
We have worked on a large range of timber flooring restoration projects in Cranbourne and Cranbourne South. Here is how we work:
- After you give us a call or request a quote, we come by to check your place out and consult with you on what you want.
- Once we find out what kind of timber flooring you have, we can discuss colour, finish and whether any panels need to be replaced etc.
- After we confirm the details of your project our team will get to work on sourcing materials, preparing the area, sanding back the timber, and replacing any floorboards that are broken or rotten.
- We then apply a high-quality Dulux coating of stain or other finishing suited to the intended purpose of the floor.
- In the end, we clean up and provide maintenance tips to ensure the floor’s longevity.
We’re now offering Virtual Quotes!
Have a question? Need a Free & quick quote?
- of experience
- of happy customers
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
All of our work is covered
with a full guarantee
Dulux Accredited painters can provide your project with a professional 5 year warranty, guaranteeing the coating system applied will not peel, flake or blister for a period of 5 years as a result of faulty surface preparation or application of the coating system.