When it comes to timber flooring, you would be hard-pressed to find experts as professional as we are.
With over 20 years of experience in the flooring business, we have worked with a variety of wood and are good at recommending the right blend of products for best results.
Let’s Paint Your Place can do everything when it comes to timber: From installation of fresh flooring to the restoration of old wooden decks, we know how to deal with wood and would be happy to help you with yours.
We offer many types of wood to choose from and use Bona and Intergrain brand stains, coatings, and finishers. We are also Intergrain Accredited Applicators, so you can rest assured we know our stuff.
Our Timber Flooring Restoration Process
We have worked on a large range of timber flooring restoration projects in Patterson Lakes. Here is how we work:
- After you give us a call or request a quote, we come by to check your place out and consult with you on what you want.
- Once we find out what kind of timber flooring you have, we can discuss colour, finish and whether any panels need to be replaced etc.
- After we confirm the details of your project our team will get to work on sourcing materials, preparing the area, sanding back the timber, and replacing any floorboards that are broken or rotten.
- We then apply a high-quality Dulux coating of stain or other finishing suited to the intended purpose of the floor.
- In the end, we clean up and provide maintenance tips to ensure the floor’s longevity.
We’re now offering Virtual Quotes!
Have a question? Need a Free & quick quote?
- of experience
- of happy customers
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
All of our work is covered
with a full guarantee
Dulux Accredited painters can provide your project with a professional 5 year warranty, guaranteeing the coating system applied will not peel, flake or blister for a period of 5 years as a result of faulty surface preparation or application of the coating system.